WAGGA U3A COVID SAFE PRACTICES
NB: If there is a relevant government/health directive to lockdown, U3A Wagga will postpone all timetabled classes and reopen if and when it is permitted. Members will be notified by email.
Meanwhile U3A Wagga Wagga will continue to conduct classes and activities in line with current government regulations and guidelines. In summary:
- Face mask rules | NSW Government
- Masks must be worn indoors.
- If you are participating in Wagga U3A exercise and tap-dancing classes you no longer need to wear a mask provided that you have had both doses of a Covid-19 vaccine. However, you may choose to wear a mask to feel safer.
- People attending outside classes are not required to wear masks and there can be up to 30 participants.
- Members should continue to comply with regulations around QR sign in, social distancing and sanitizing at all venues used by U3A.
Proof of Vaccination Requirement
- The NSW Government regulations requires you to be fully vaccinated (or have a medical exemption) to enter non-essential venues and undertake non-essential activities such as those offered by U3A.
- Please show your vaccination certificate to the class presenter so that it can be recorded that you are fully vaccinated (or have a medical exemption).