There will be no sessions on ‘sustainability- behind the news’ in Term 2 but as you can see many of the topics we have discussed are still hot in the press.
- The Port Augusta 650million dollar solar project has been abandoned because it could not find finance
- There is substantial discussion on the prospects for electric cars and consequences for the grid
- The independent report on the Murray- Darling Basin Plan and fish kills (the Vertessy Report) has been released
- There is a very good podcast form the ABC Big Ideas on ‘What price nature- can we better conserve our ecosystems and biodiversity by pacing and economic value on it?’ featuring Charles Massey author of’ The Call of the Reed Warbler’ on regenerative farming.
- You can still catch the last Four Corners program on Australia’s emissions performance against the Paris target